Thursday, October 25, 2007

Revival O7... You Know!!!

Revival O7, where do I begin? Let's just say that it isn't called Revival 07 for nothing! I am pretty sure that every single person that went either grew stronger in their walk with the Lord or began one. This was my first church camp and i was beyond excited, but this camp went beyond my expectations, not only was it a blast but I became so much stronger in my faith! But me growing didn't stop there, it continued when I got home, Revival radically changed my life.

We were all seperated into teams and each team had its own color, my team was the OARNGE team better know as the Cal-Trans... You Know! We spent most of our time with the people on our teams which was amazing! The girls in my group were the sweetest people ever and taught me so much! We had daily devotionals which were amazing and so helpful. We also had AMAZING worship more than once every single day led by the famous Ty Sager. There wasn't a single moment that i wasn't bored, there were so many activities offered. We had so much fun, but more importantly we were able to learn more about God and become closer to Him. It was also so amazing to be able to be isolated, being completely cut off from the temptations of this world. I loved having church every day and being able to fellowship with other Christians. I can't wait until Revival 08 HOORAH!!

2 comments:

♫ DB ♫ said...

MMMM that was so much fun! I loved going there! RED TEAM!! BIG RED!! hahaha woohoo,

DB
<><

Brooke said...

So true! Revival 07 was amazing and I loved it. I can't wait for Revival 08 hoorah! CHECK IT CHECK WHAAAT?!
haha, I'm so glad that we became so close and how you personally grew stronger, I am happy to see that in you and how you are on fire for the lord. mmmmm wonderful. fashooooo
<333333333333